Healthy Every Week Challenge: Peanut Butter Toast


Today was my first day back to work after the New Year's holiday and what a challenge that was to eat breakfast at home before leaving work. I was still on vacation mode and really wanted to run out the door and skip breakfast as I would normally do. Instead I remembered the challenge. Looked at my time. Only 15 minutes. Looked at the frying pan on the stove and dismissed the thought of a frittata breakfast from the day before.  Time was clicking away.  It would have to be something simple. 

Peanut Butter Toast with Tangerine Slices
Place a slice of whole wheat bread in the toaster.  Peel the tangerine and prepare on the place.  Spread peanut butter on the toast and enjoy with a glass of juice.

The only change I'd make is to have water instead of juice.  That would be healthier.

The main mission of eating breakfast was accomplished.