Roasted Cauliflower Recipe

Since I'm back in the kitchen, I've been trying to increase my vegetables for a healthy lifestyle.  I've also realized that if you prepare your vegetables ahead of time, not only do you save time, but also there is less waste because it doesn't have time to go rotten in the fridge.  This is always a challenge for me because I'm not cooking for a family - I'm cooking for one or two.

In my attempt to cook all of my vegetable, I came across this Roasted Cauliflower recipe on the Simply Recipe website.  What I liked the most was its simplicity!  Simple ingredients that I had in the kitchen. 
*Cauliflower, Garlic, Lemon, Olive Oil

My apartment is small and oven is hot so I roasted my cauliflower at 375 degrees and it still had the golden brown texture as it was described.  I omitted the parmesan cheese.  When it's fresh from the oven, pop some in your mouth, you will be amazed at how much it tastes like popcorn.  Popcorn?  Yes, it's true.  Try it yourself. 

This was a great side dish for my meals for this week.  It complement every meal well and makes cauliflower look attractive again.  Eat your veggies!