Slow Cooker Recipe - Sweet and Sour Chicken

I love the slow cooker for my weekends!  My husband is also becoming a big fan as we do as much meal preparation on the weekend so that we don't have to worry as much during our busy weekdays.  It also makes it much easier to bring healthy brown bag lunches to work when there is a lot to choose from.

This weekend we made two slow cooker recipes and for both we used the Clubhouse Seasoning mix.  Why?  Because it's super simple and easy.  Yes, I'm a bit lazy.  

I've blogged about Slow Cooker Beef Stew (different recipe than the Clubhouse seasoning mix but the photo would be the same) so this time I'll blog about the Clubhouse seasoning Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe.  The recipe is on the back of the seasoning mix:  http://www.clubhouse.ca/en-ca/products/meal-helpers/slow-cookers/slow-cookers-sweet-and-sour-chicken

Combine 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, 1/3 cup ketchup, 1/3 cup white vinegar, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 can pineapple tidbits, 1 can baby corn, 1.5 cups vegetables (onion, celery, carrots because I didn't have peppers) and seasoning mix in your slow cooker, put the lid on and let the slow cooker do the rest! Cooks in 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.  Serve with rice or noodles.

I didn't measure the sugar with a cup and just poured a bit from my sugar container so likely I didn't put in as much as they suggested but it tastes great!  I love slow cooker recipes.  Super easy and simple to put everything in in the morning and then hours later, dinner's ready!